A large accounting firm based in Dublin city centre is seeking a highly motivated Audit Senior to join the rapidly growing team. Excellent progression pathways exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm, along with an attractive remuneration package and on-going career development.
The firm has a diverse portfolio of international clients and are experiencing a period of rapid growth in the Dublin market – an excellent time to join.
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- Design and implementation of audit plans;
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- Manage trainees while on assignment; and Responsible for development and mentoring of trainees.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in audit engagements;
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills.