Top 6 Accounting firm is seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their Corporate Audit team in Dublin. The successful candidate will also be seconded to an Irish PLC as part of the employment (excellent opportunity to gain multinational financial accounting experience).
You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagement. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Strong progression opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates within the firm. The role offers a strong remuneration package and on-going career development. You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- Maintain and develop client relationships;
- The design and implementation of audit plans;
- Ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- Manage trainees while on assignment; and
- Develop and mentor trainees.
- + 3 years’ experience required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in audit engagements
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential
|Job Category||Professional Services|