Corporate Finance Director
Big 4 Dublin based firm are seeking to add a Corporate Finance Director to lead their M&A advisory division (financial services). The firm are hoping to capitalise on increased deal flow and expected upswing within the financial services sector by adding an experienced M&A specialist. Progression pathway to Partner exists for the right individual. This is a high performing team with high annual fee generation.
- Originating, Leading and Executing M&A FS mandates within the Dublin market (initial 6-9 month bedding in period).
- Actively promoting the department through networking events, leveraging personal contacts and contacts within the firm’s network.
- Ensuring Investment Memorandums, Financial models and other associated documents/processes are of premium quality.
- Training and encouraging junior members of staff.
- Qualified Finance Professional ACA,ACCA,CFA (preferably ACA) with 7+ years PQE in M&A advisory.
- Excellent academic record (500+ Leaving Certificate points and 2:1 in Finance related degree).
- Excellent professional track record (internal reports and referrals)
- Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
|Job Category||Corporate Finance|