A leading, professional services firm are recruiting a qualified accountant to join their insolvency team. You will work on a wide range of Financial Advisory assignments within the Insolvency team.There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the firm and potential to manage your own portfolio.
- Assisting with the management of a diverse portfolio of receiverships.
- Overseeing planning permission applications, working with design teams and managing build outs.
- Assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of assets.
- Attending client meetings.
- Managing funds under custody in insolvency.
- Report directly to Directors
- Qualified ACA or ACCA other relevant professional qualifications.
- Experience in insolvency, restructuring or Audit is an advantage.
- Highly analytical and methodical with strong communication skills.
|Job Category||Professional Services|