Top 10 professional services practice with a growing audit department in the Galway office. The firm has excellent career progression opportunities at Senior Manager and Director level. Excellent salary and benefits. (€100k – €140k + DOE)
- Manage the day-to-day activities in the Audit Department.
- Manage workflow within the department.
- Lead on business development and deliver the departments commercial performance.
- Manage a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Responsible for Audit planning and engagement
- Oversee billing, collections, and profitability per assignment within the department
- Responsible for supervision and development of staff within the department and provide performance feedback/training.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA with 6 -10 years PQE in a top 10 practice
- Effective supervision and time management skills with a capacity to prioritise work efficiently.
- A strong blend of technical ability, judgement, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A focus on a career in practice.
|Job Category||Professional Services|
|Salary||€100k - €140k|