Investment firm and market leader in multi-managed CTA funds. Their head office is based in Dublin’s City Centre and the firm has a global investor base (most notably Europe & North America). The firm also has a U.S office in New York City.
Excellent opportunity for a quantitative-minded professional with a real interest in investment strategies.
Research analyst with a primary focus on due diligence and analysis of the firm’s alternative investment managers.
Duties will include:
- Preparing detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis for the firm’s investment committee
- Producing up to date (weekly) commentary on investment manager performance, including regular manager calls and manager meetings
- key member on research projects for prospective managers to be included in the firm’s portfolio
- Highly numerate individual with a masters in quantitative or finance related field
- Knowledge of trading, investment strategies and CTA
- 3+ years working experience in financial markets
- Excellent academic background
|Job Category||Financial Services|