Our client are a highly professional and expert global aircraft leasing company based in Dublin city centre with modern office space. The lessor is seeking to add a financial accountant to their finance team. The role comes with an excellent salary package and benefits.
Key duties will include:
– Developing an understanding of the major processes within the aircraft leasing industry
– Understanding the financial models, financial statements etc. of the company’s portfoli
– Statutory accounts, audit and tax – including preparation, review and finalisation
– Month and quarter-end close
– VAT return preparation, review and reconciliation
– Liaising directly with the auditors during the audit process and with third-party service providers.
– Assist in the testing and development of accounting system functionality.
– Bachelors Degree or higher
– ACA or ACCA qualified
– Minimum 1 year post-qualified experience
– Knowledge of IFRS, GAAP and regulatory reporting
– Experience in aviation (desired)
– Ability to interpret financial statements
– Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills
– Motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver results
|Job Category||Aviation Finance, Financial Services|
|Salary||€60 - 70k|