Big 6 firm seeking a driven and self-motivated professional person to join the management team in Dublin. The team offers a range of services to clients in the areas of risk management, regulatory, control assurance, corporate governance and IT audit. Opportunity to become a key member of the management team in a rapidly growing area of the business.
Involves building relationships and leading on assignments across a broad range of organisations and industries including: Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Technology/ FinTech, Food & Beverages, Healthcare and Manufacturing. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver risk, compliance and control assurance assignments to regulated clients using proven project management and subject matter expertise skills
- Provide risk management, regulatory, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement;
- Act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables;
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors; and
- Assist the management team in strategic business development activities, including identifying client needs, opportunities and working on proposals for new business.
- Experience required in delivering assignments spanning, governance, risk, regulatory, control assurance and compliance at a senior management level.
- Min. 8 years’ PQE in a specialist risk advisory or control assurance in industry or professional services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven business development and project management skills
- Ability to plan and manage local and global projects with large teams
- Qualification required related to risk management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, accounting, consulting, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIA, PIIA, MIIA, PMP, Six Sigma, etc.
Salary €70,000 – €95,000 DOE
|Job Category||Financial Services, Professional Services|