Big 4 professional services firm are looking to hire an International Tax Manager. The department advises leading multinationals on inbound Irish tax regulations. The department is experiencing rapid growth and the partner is open to meeting candidates informally to discuss the role in more detail. The firm offers a range of market-leading benefits as well as an attractive bonus structure.
- Support the International Tax Partners in building business for the firm and managing assignments.
- Lead and manage a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new work and developing existing portfolios.
- Gain access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
The Ideal Candidate
- AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- 3 years post qualified experience at Manager level.
- Managerial experience and experience managing direct reports, projects and deadlines.
- Proven record for service excellence and a strong communicator with client facing experience.
- Client focused with good commercial awareness.