Leading global Hedge Fund Administrator seeks to add a Supervisor to their Investor Services team in Dublin City Centre based office. Rapid fund/client growth is leading to excellent and unparalleled progression opportunities- a fantastic time to join the team. Excellent salary on offer, commensurate to fund experience.
IS Supervisor will provide full suite support to the group as a whole, ensuring the highest quality service is delivered to both client and investors. You will be responsible for operational activities prepared by the IS team and for delegating activities to the team. You will report to the IS Manager, who in turn performs review.
- Primary contact for client and investor queries
- Performing review on capital activity, wire transfers, AML and other fund related procedural activity
- Reviewing of fund documentation and investor records in the shareholder register system
- Mailbox management & overseeing investor audits
(Noted expansion, meaning huge progression opportunity)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Accounting, finance, legal or business related degree (Minimum 2:2 Bachelors)
- Minimum two years Investor Services, Fund Administration experience
- Detail oriented individual, with excellent communication skills
- Must be determined and career driven
Give us a call on 015880991 to learn more
|Job Category||Financial Services|