Senior Aviation Consultant
Large professional services firm with a state of the art, Dublin City Centre office. The firm have worked with the top ten lessors in the world, assisting in the core aspects of their aircraft leasing business . This role is an excellent platform to transition from audit to the aviation industry. The role comes with an excellent salary package and benefits.
The role will require either Excel skills or an understanding of lease contracts and operations such as maintenance reserves. key duties will include;
- Developing an understanding of the major processes within the aircraft leasing industry
- Communicating insights and root cause analysis to clients
- Understanding the financial models, financial statements etc of the company’s clients.
- Supporting the efficient delivery of activities and projects
- ACA Qualified
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in internal audit (desired)
- 4 years + relevant experience
|Job Category||Aviation Finance|