Recently formed Dublin based Personal Financial Planning and Investment firm with a fast-growing reputation. The Managing Director of the start-up has an excellent track record in the industry and the firm’s rapidly expanding client base is testament to this. They are a disruptor in the private wealth industry. It is an excellent opportunity to join a firm on a high growth trajectory.
The position is remote and part-time for now, with a commission structure on new business introduced. As one of the first hires in the business the energy of the individual and cultural fit is of paramount importance. Laptop and home office equipment supplied.
It will include:
- Day to day responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships within private wealth management
- Preparing financial plans and client meetings
- Maintaining compliance and regulatory measures/controls
- Start-up environment which includes dealing with issues on an ad hoc basis
- Must have Financial Planning and Financial Brokerage experience (5 years)
- Strong IT skills and excellent phone manner
- Energy and enthusiasm are a must have!
- QFA qualified