Big4 Consulting department with major Irish & UK banking clients. Excellent culture and progression opportunity within the department. The division has a very healthy pipeline of work resulting in this clear and transparent progression opportunity. The hiring partner is happy to meet any prospective candidate for an informal coffee (or zoom) to discuss the position and expectations.
As Senior Manager you will be part of the leadership team which sets strategy, drives new business development and executes complex business issues for banking sector clients.
It will include:
- Providing risk management, regulatory controls and assurance advice to Banking clients
- Preparing detailed reports outlining project deliverables and relevant professional recommendations
- Being responsible for day to day client communications
- Managing and delivering projects by developing the project team, driving conclusions and reviewing the output produced by the team
- Hands on training of junior and mid level staff
- 8 years+ experience in Risk Advisory/Consulting or Internal Assurance/Controls (NB experience must be in banking sector)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA OR equivalent experience
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude