Tax Manager (International Tax)
Big 4 firm are seeking to hire an International Tax Manager. The department advises leading international groups on a wide range of tax matters. The team is experiencing rapid growth due to increased foreign direct investment in Ireland. Excellent opportunity to progress career in International Tax and a clear pathway to partner level exists for the right individual. The Company are offering an excellent package including a range of benefits; Subsidised healthcare insurance, on-site gym, fitness classes and wellbeing services, flexible working arrangements, Wedding leave and gratuity, paid maternity leave and new parent leave
- Support Partners and Directors in building business for the firm and managing assignments.
- Lead and manage a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
- Liaising/advising senior members of blue-chip global companies
- Advising international groups/multinational clients on
- Irish M&A Transactions
- R&D Tax Optimisation
- General International Tax Planning
The Ideal Candidate
- AITI / CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- 3 years post qualified experience in Corporate Tax or International Tax.
- Managerial experience is desirable, though not essential.
- Proven record for service excellence and a strong communicator with client facing experience.
- Client focused with good commercial awareness.
|Job Category||Professional Services|